Thursday 2 April 2015

How does your garden grow?

Well, here in Norfolk, the very first stirrings of Spring are upon us.  I had a good look around my garden this morning and I`m pleased to report that Mother Nature is (finally) doing her `thing` and I have lots going on.  With great colour and the promise of lots of busy-bees over the next few months.




My little nature pond, scene of  much annual froggy-friskyness, is now awaiting the magical appearance of frog-spawn and the resulting tad-poles.   The shrubs I planted a couple of years ago are also coming along well in that area.


In my vegetable garden, the rhubarb, strawberries, artichoke, garlic and apple tree are also coming to life.
Over the weekend I also had a clear out of the summer house - getting rid of all the stuff the man of the house had `stored` there over the winter.  I set up my little table & chairs, already for summer afternoon tea & cake!




No comments:

Post a Comment