Friday 27 March 2015

Folksy Friday - beach huts!

Well, it`s Friday all over again and it`s lovely & sunny for once. 
On a day like today, I daydream about my summer holidays & wish I was sitting in a beach hut sipping a cup of tea while seagulls fly overhead. So I went looking around on www.folksy.com instead!
Here are some of the lovely beach hut inspired items I found today on Folksy.com - click on the photos to view!

Fused Glass Beach Hut Tile
Fused Glass Beach Hut Tile by Blue Phoenix Glass
Knitting Pattern for "Sunny Seaside" Tea Cosy
Knitting-Pattern-for-Sunny-Seaside-Tea-Cosy By BusyBee

Beach Hut Suncatcher Stained Glass Blue White
Beach hut suncatcher By JOYSofGLASS


Beach Hut Clock
Beach Hut Clock by Dew Drop Crafts
Hope you like them - visit Folksy for more lovely ideas - and dont forget to pop into my shop too!
https://folksy.com/shops/MustardCity




No comments:

Post a Comment