Tuesday 26 August 2014

I, like umpteen other watched the return of Dr Who this weekend.  I was a little apprehensive as our family will miss Matt Smith so much, especially our children, who loved him as their `first Dr` (mine was Tom Baker - so you can guess how old I am!).  However Peter Capaldi is one of our most esteemed actors and it seems it was an act of genius casting.  I thought he hit just the right note of confusion, madness and brilliance of an alien who often seems to be on the cusp of transforming into something more evil than the evil he is trying to overcome.

Anyway!  I got all inspired by the episode`s Victorian setting and created a new Etsy treasury, featuring a few of my most favourite steampunk goodies on offer from UK sellers - click below to view!

my new steampunk UK Etsy treasury


I did sneek in one of my items - a steampunk inspired necklace!


No comments:

Post a Comment