Saturday 21 December 2013

Finally got the Christams spirit....

I suppose I`m a lot like everyone else at this time of year, busy busy busy sorting out `christmas` I totally forget to enjoy it myself. I only actually feel slightly seasonal when opening my pressies, of course that`s after watching the kids open theirs, make a pot of tea, clear up all the wrapping paper, put the lunch on, feed the cat etc etc etc..... So, this year I have decided to decorate a small part of my home HOW I WANT IT, no 20 year old tinsel for me, no batterred tiny christmas crackers which come out year after year. I have decorated my kitchen dresser with a selection of my favorite bits and bobs from the decorations box, candles, fairy lights and kitschy snow globes. All amoungst family photos, keepsakes, favorite crockery and little things the kids have made. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment