Thursday 3 January 2013

I Love Decoupage




Quite recently and totally accidently,  came across the classic craft of decoupage.  Since then, I have decoupaged just about everything in sight, even some jars for my daughters christmas gift to her teachers.  I really enjoy then creative aspect of this craft and the fact almost anything can be used. 













Here is one of my favourites so far - a nautically inspired display case, with little pictures of crabs, seahorses and lobsters, as well as shells. 





 I have used an aged paint effect on the inside compartments and a driftwood effect on the outside of the door. 













 Its really handy to display all the little bits and pieces of shells, pebbles and driftwood my children find on the beach every summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment