Monday 30 July 2012

The fruits of my labour.....


Lavender & Geranium bath oil and hand and cuticle balm gift pack.

Lavender and Geranium hand and cuticle balm.

 I have felt really creative today and like many people I just have to follow through with my ideas, otherwise they just blow away in the breeze!

I have come up with two new gift packs today, a lavender and geranium bath oil and hand and hand and cuticle balm pack.  As well as a Lime essential oil soap and lavender solid body butter pack.  Both with ribbon, shredded tissue, vintage style heart embellishment and a handy reuseable flowerpot.  All wrapped in cellophane with a vintage style luggage label.  All will be available to buy very soon!


Lavender and Geranium bath oil

Lime essential oil soap and Lavender solid body butter.





Lavender solid body butter with lavender flowers and lime soap.
See you soon XX

No comments:

Post a Comment